Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Introduction

   So, welcome to my new blog! This is intended to be an outlet for my recent desire to write. I have a fearblog that I've been running for about a month now, and as satisfying as it is to produce that, I've been having other ideas now and again that wouldn't fit well into the flow/style of that story, so I've decided to start this blog to try and showcase them.

  I can't say I have a posting schedule in mind, but I do have quite a few ideas as well as a couple of older stories that I will repost on this blog. Check out my fearblog, "No One Sees", if you're interested in that sort of thing and you aren't already reading it.

  I'll post one of my older stories a little later today, and get to work on some content for future posts. I hope to keep myself writing between this and No One Sees for as long as possible.

  Wish me luck!

P.S. For those visitors who don't already know me and my style, I tend toward the macabre/horrific side of fiction. Influences include Stephen King, H.P. Lovecraft, and of course, The Fear Mythos. Below you'll find a link to the Fear Mythos wiki if you've never heard of it, give it a look.

http://thefearmythos.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fear_Mythos_Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment